As an aside, if you for whatever reason did not get the chance to drop of a comment, and still reallllly want to, of course I will make exceptions! For example, at the moment, my very best IRL friend of forever, oxenthered, as not left her comment. :|
So now it is time for bidding! Here I will leave some instructions for how it is going to work.
- Once you find an item you would like to bid/or buy (the majority of work is being offered at flat-rates, so get 'em while it's hot!), leave a comment saying nothing but how much you are offering/paying.
- It is then up to the person auctioning off the item to say whether it is sold or not through a corresponding comment.
- In order for the purchase to be complete, you must provide proof of your donation through e-mail to myself at email@example.com within 48 hours of said purchase. If not, it will go back up on the market. This will be done preferably through a screencap of a receipt! Please blur out any personal information, of course!
- I will then respond to the post with confirmation and probably an obnoxious GIF signifying that the transaction is complete and successful!
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Red Cross
- International Medical Corps
- Doctors Without Borders
- Google Crisis Response
You can pay for donations using credit, paypal, or prepaid credit cards!
In case anyone was curious or unsure of how to make a screencap: for PC users, there should be a PrtScrn button somewhere on your keyboard! For Mac users, Shift+Command+3!
This process can be confusing, so for anytime throughout the auction, please leave questions here!